I.T. Project Coordinator for PC/Desktop Refresh
Project Overview: Coordinate the installation of newly leased PC's and laptops in multiple locations within Oregon & Washington. The coordinator will not install PCs themselves, but rather supervise and coordinate the project.
Duties will include:
· Schedule and hire technicians for installs in all locations.
· Coordinate and create a deployment schedule for the installs along with the site supervisors.
· Be single point of contact for the entire project for Client and Distributor.
· Provide weekly status reports of number of installs completed.
· Manage the distribution of PCs to be installed at respective locations and coordinate receiving needs.
· Coordinate with location receiving departments to determine what the requirements are and how many they can handle in one day.
· Hire temps to unpack and dispose of trash in facilities.
· Supervise temps
· Make sure all processes of job are complete.
· Be in constant contact with temps as there will be multiple installations at different locations being performed at the same time.
· Ensure that Technicians install a minimum number of machines a day and up to 75+ per location. Smaller locations will be done in one day.
Must have knowledge of Excel. MS project is a plus, but not required.
Installation will occur after hours (after 5pm). PCs will show up imaged and asset tagged.