I.T. Project Coordinator opportunity in downtown Portland (onsite, no virtual)
Coordinate the installs of newly leased PC's and laptops in multiple locations over 4 states with the majority installed in Oregon & Washington. The coordinator will not install PCs themselves, but rather coordinate the logistics, scheduling, and tracking of the project.
Work will primarily be performed on-site in downtown Portland.
Duties will include:
• Coordinate and create a deployment schedule for the installs along with the site supervisors.
• Be single point of contact for the entire project for Client and Distributor.
• Provide weekly status reports of number of installs completed.
• Manage the coordination of PCs to be installed at respective locations and coordinate receiving needs of end-users who predominantly are working remote.
• Coordinate with end-users their schedule for receiving the PC’s.
• Make sure all processes of job are complete.
• Be in constant contact with I.T. & Security Departments as there will be multiple installations simultaneously for remote end-users.
Must have knowledge of Excel. MS project and MS Teams are a plus. PCs will show up imaged and asset tagged to end-users.